Posts by willrulz188
1,786 posts total, newest first.
SearX v5.2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Checks out Good job
/ApprovedModern Warfare 3 version 1.5.388in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=PMChr97;5944020]wow, you guys are true shitheads! ruining games for all of us. Why hack? There is no fucking reason to hack. I searched for 1.5.388 changelist and this shit came up? WTF?! Yes, I made an account ju0 players online (Help)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Opps :| Well try disabling your firewall some ports are blocked.
Also, try "Verify Integrity of game cache" as some files on steam are corrupt some times.Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 SinglePlayer D3D Hackin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ineedwarrockhack;5938265]May I ask you how did you get to my files? o_O (sorry for offtopic...)
edit: also is there a way I could change my username here? I was too lazy to make a new account xD[/QUOTE]
Decompil0 players online (Help)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Umm IWnet has been shutdown... Meaning no servers.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.