Posts by Randshot
3 posts total, newest first.
Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - I really want to start reverse engineering this thing and check whether all checks have been bypassed -_-Elite Dangerous trainer - help neededin Hack Requests - not_so_dangerous
Wich 32bit script are you talking about?
I know that my version didn't have the latest checks.
Only the one from NU199 could possibly include the latest checks.Elite Dangerous trainer - help neededin Hack Requests - not_so_dangerous
The checks from the 32bit Lua script are very outdated, since FDev added a couple more since then.
- - - Updated - - -
Also, if you still need 32bit execs, contact me somewhere. I do have some saved onIncrease your post count!in Spammers Corner - Why is there even a 15 posts threshold if threads like these are allowed?!?How to increase your post countin Spammers Corner - Typical thread for increasing your post count...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.