Posts by TryFinger
37 posts total, newest first.
2011 with Good Raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Filing a chargeback with my bank right now. Not a trustworthy seller.
Just because I cant chargeback on a friends and family paypal purchase doesnt mean I can't with my bank lmao.Looking for OG Accounts with Doomknight naval + other raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - If youve got an acc with DK Naval and a bunch of other rares then I am probably down to buy.
will pay a little extra for the farm stuff like LR, NSoD, VHL etc etc.
Hmu on IM. I'd like to keep communication on the for2011 with Good Raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - So I went ahead and added on IM as I am interested in the acc for sure.
I saw you have DK Naval sword in one of the buy back pics, does it have DK Naval as well? Or just the sword. Not too big a deal if no, but for sureBEST VHL BOT EVER Pleasein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - this is the wrong place to post this i think. Im pretty sure you are supposed to submit it in bot requestsTaking offers on a 7 years old acc (many rares)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Yet another bump
Showing the 5 most recent posts.