Posts by MangoGP
62 posts total, newest first.
Can I use a VPN to buy games/dlcs at a cheaper price without risking anything?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=vildis_;14152980]I do not have a legit address, it's just random (If that concerns you just look up an address on google maps),
my payment method is a Finnish Visa Electron Card.
The store country changes instanCan I use a VPN to buy games/dlcs at a cheaper price without risking anything?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aki2298;14142860]
Changing your main-account to russia might work, but thats kinda risky; seen ppl been banned doing that too often. But also, like kendayjone said "Also you can only change the store if you did n[TUTORIAL] Android Argentina Method to get cheaper V-Bucks - Samsung Only - No Rootin Fortnite Discussion & Help - how come there are so many vbucks shops using samsung ar method, yet everyone here says to only do one purchase every 24 hours to not get banned?
When I got banned I did 2 13.5k purchases one after another without wai[TUTORIAL] Android Argentina Method to get cheaper V-Bucks - Samsung Only - No Rootin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=perro789;13947321]Guys, I also bought 27k vbucks right before getting banned. Maybe that's the trigger? I even opened a store and it worked fine for weeks, until I made those 2 purchases, one right after the other🏆 FORTNITE V-BUCKS SERVICE 🔥 | 💲 49,99 for 13,5k vBucks | ✅ SAFEin User Services - SERVICE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.