Posts by Linus'sTechTips
53 posts total, newest first.
any sites for iphone x?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=mlgproandrew30;13904749]u are so stupid, this is an amazing way to get arrested[/QUOTE]
LOL arrested you must be dumb. why do you think you can only do specif stores? you can do any store because if you use DNA aLooking for inactive Spotify Family account from USin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - add me on IM I can sell for $3 an account, I only take BTC im banned on gaypalany sites for iphone x?in Marketplace Talk - any place that sells them? you can refund any place man just say DNA or empty box.NINTENDO SErsin Work & Job Offers - you cant SE Nintendo. they require the console to be sent back no matter what even if its leaking battery acid they don't care. and if it get "lost" or "stolen" they don't do anything about it, so if you wanted to you miweed man fucked SWIM hard what should they doin General - [QUOTE=Faggot's Sheep;13904671]what if he owns those local police?[/QUOTE]
then OP, I mean OP's friend is fucked LOL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.