Posts by Here2Buy
14 posts total, newest first.
Bose | USA/UK | 2 day confirmationin User Services - Added on IMBan Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14036953]
Sorry didnt realize having a life is unimportant to you. Stop complaining about people not responding others have stuff to do. You're pretty fucking ignorant if you think others shouldn't have a Ban Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14036918]
Already said this before, whatever he says to me doesnt equate to what people say to me on hvh. His insults and stuff are the equivalent of kindergarten insults dude. Also regardless hes spending Ban Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - I'll put my 2 cents here since I don't want to see someone I deal with getting fucked constantly. Joker you're obviously trying to make it seem that Flames was out to replace the MPGH marketplace but that obviously wasn'.EDU Email + Google Drive Unlimitedin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bought account within a minute, worked fine. Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.