Posts by Unkn0wn_h4cker
38 posts total, newest first.
[Question] Pointers & AA in C++in C++/C Programming - Too cold to help :L
WHY WHY WHY do I have to be on the other side of the worlddddddstdafx.hin C++/C Programming - *facepalm*
Google (http://www.google.com)The truth about C++ Revealedin C++/C Programming - [Note - for the humor-impaired, not a true story. Making the rounds - ed.x and y coordinate addressesin C++/C Programming - x:
0AE10EFC - 89 88 08 10 d0 50 - mov [eax+50d01008],ecx
Y:
0AE10EFC - 89 88 08 10 d0 50 - mov [eax+50d01008],ecx
01324D78 - 87 00 - xchg [eax],eax
Where to from there if I want to make it look like 0x8437 <exSystem.Drawingin C++/C Programming - my problem is making it draw while I hold the key down :P
Don't think I have to clear anything, I'm just drawing a rectangle that eventually becomes solid since it fills up so fast
Showing the 5 most recent posts.