Posts by RaverBoy
23 posts total, newest first.
Ask for serial keys herein Game Serial Keys - [quote=trevor206;1718777]I've got a few out just cant get them atm because i have a lot of school work to do so im just going to msg u all on the weekend with some serials. ;)[/quote]
Oh ok. School comes first. =DMW2 Stimulus Package Videoin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Bailout looks awesome! I can't wait!Regarding Koen and the viruses postedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Whoa! Thanks for the heads up! All I see in those threads was "Koen" editing all of them. o_O
I did a scan and there was nothing. Hopefully.Make hacks for MW2 on PS3in Programming Tutorial Requests - I want to know how to make hacks for COD MW 2 and make it work on PS3.
Is that even possible? I know some people do the prestige hack, so I was thinking of this.Ask for serial keys herein Game Serial Keys - He hasn't got to anyones requests as of yet. Lol. >.>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.