Posts by ItsBl4z3
1,544 posts total, newest first.
Osiris Multihack 22/05/2020 [v10.1]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i am very deadOsiris + Injectors 11.09.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=zecapagodin;14609665]I have ban, but is a developer ban.
Is because competitive or report?[/QUOTE]
what do you mean by a developer ban? can you show a screenshot of your csgo menu?Osiris + Injectors 10.23.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - this cheat is outdated. source code has been updated.
https://github.com/danielkrupinski/Osiris
T-800 Jhem please closeAll-Seeing Eye [10/19/2019] GLOW ESP | RADAR | TRIGGERBOTin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=asdasdsads;14586029]Is can bannable ? and I wanna like katebot external/internal (impossible ban) cheat :) Thanks ![/QUOTE]
1. yes it is possible that u can be banned
2. its not possible to make a fully undetectenoVAC-Thanks [[ Working VAC Bypass 2019 ]]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Francop211A;14580267]I mean, i got banned after i got temporal suspension (20h) and Made a new acc AND didnt inject Osiris nor anything. THEN I WENT INTO MY MAIN PRIME ACC AND GOT OW BANNED. NOT JOKING.
https://i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.