Posts by Kills22
9 posts total, newest first.
Should I post this macro?in Blackshot Discussion - I don't do blackshot shits anymore. Sorry.What i see first thing in the morningin General - When I get up, I just go to sleep again!Would prostitution go up if HIV and AIDS are cured?in General - Prostitutes yes, uh, good, YEAH LET'S GO BABY!
SEX SEX SEX!
Btw I'm not a kid....I bought a Pocophone F1in General - The phone is amazing, what's not so good is its size. Too big for a daily basis phone.
- - - Updated - - -
Haha, that's racist lol! :) Just kiddingMacro No-Recoil / QS / Fast Medkit - EU/SEAin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ruthlessxpp;14043457]does this still work is it detectable will it make u get banned?
- - - Updated - - -
does this still work is it detectable will it make u get banned?
- - - Updated - - -
does it work[/QU
Showing the 5 most recent posts.