Posts by dewewe1
13 posts total, newest first.
RotMG Straight/Smart Projectilesin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I was wondering, how do I make projectiles go straight/face where they are headed, I know its in src/com/company/assemblegameclient/objects/projectile.as, but how do I make the projectile go straight?405007405007RotMG Fsod Shadowing [HELP]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - How do i like make it not see that area i didnt even go there yetHow do i make a mystery cratein Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - So i was wondering how do u make a mystery crate?Loot Notifications!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Magiertoasti;14172187]I am using Cakes Domain and in Loots.cs dosent is any thing like public static void ShowBags just private static void ShowBag(Enemy enemy, string[] owners, int bagType, Item[] items)[Loot Notifications!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - now (also in Loots.cs), look for "public static void ShowBags", then inside of that void, add this code
Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
if (notifItem.Contains(i.ObjectId))
Showing the 5 most recent posts.