Posts by Arraha
5 posts total, newest first.
Cetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The screen turn black and the game stuck when disconnected.Cetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=IfOnlyYouKnew;15240347]with r10.4?
Edit: there are still quite a few problems that need to be fixed but some of those issues should have been.[/QUOTE]
Yes. The condition is I already opened 2 menus in the taCetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 1. I can't close the menu that already stays in the taskbar. It will stay minimized.
2. Once I closed the bot menu, I can't open it again.
3. Thank you~Grimoire 3.8+, a modified Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It seems like my save skill setting doesn't work. I set the save skill if my hp lower than 70% but the bot always use the save skill even my hp still more than 70%. Can anyone help me?Grimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - No start/stop bot button without opening bot menu?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.