Posts by cooki
632 posts total, newest first.
BUYING MABINOGI ACCOUNTSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - /emailed
/short----Buying CA NA CSM3+ Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I know the email, it is my personal email, I'll try to get the DOB.
Found the DOB.Buying CA NA CSM3+ Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - -Must be CSM3 or Higher.
-Male Base (Preferred)
-CBL Clean (NEVER hacked on or Modded.)
-Full Info (DOB, Email, Last Name, First Name, etc.)
-At least +2 Perms.
-A decent amount of GP.
I have a CPT2 that would fit Selling RS accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Well I quit RS god knows how long ago and figured I'd get it off of my hands.
video(quality got screwy for some reason):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWCDN12m4A
I'm looking for $25 USD over paypal, I would prefer M4A1 to M4A1 CQBRin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I do believe this was done before, without shrinkage. Tiny gun that goes *pew* is useless in battle.:dwug:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.