Posts by bmfuxia
109 posts total, newest first.
11 year old High End AQW account with plenty of rares and classesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have $50 Steam fundsLevel 10 AQW Account with 11k AC, and Rare Beginner Classesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - pm me acc pageGood 3 Hour music if you're gaming, exercising, relaxing..etc..in Music - [QUOTE=Blinky182;14116920]Sounds real dope![/QUOTE]
I knoo right !!!MMD - BLACKPINK - ‘뚜두뚜두 (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’【1080 HD 60FPS】in General - [QUOTE=Sevenly;14111788]I personally like the MMD. I've always been a fan of them (MMDs). The song is very popular, yeah. Every boba tea shop I walk into is usually playing it. Or either another song of theirs.[/QUOTE]
MMD - BLACKPINK - ‘뚜두뚜두 (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’【1080 HD 60FPS】in General - [QUOTE=Trash;14110522]You're making me hate something I don't even listen to just with this video.[/QUOTE]
killjoys :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.