Posts by ligertiger22
5 posts total, newest first.
How do I install a Engine Config after Patch 4.2?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - It looks like they've blocked changing the configuration files after patch 4.2. I know alot of people found out how to get around this.
Can someone please write a detailed tutorial on how to do it?
Here are the stepConfig installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Oh my gosh I am literally going to tear my hair out. Im following the steps perfectly and it wont work :( Can someone please please please make a quick tutorial video? Ive tried everyones steps at least 30 times now and Config installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - ShiEv
Please tell me where I'm going wrong.
Step 1: Download zip configs_1005_mpgh.net.zip and unpack
Step 2: Copy and paste https://pastebin.com/5Z26MppJ into a .txt and edit it to be .ini file and name it "EngiConfig installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - tried those exact steps with that pastebin and ran as admin and set the file as read only.
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 153] ICU data directory was not discovered: ../../../DeadByDaylight/Content/InternationalizaConfig installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - yevvac
I'm trying the steps you typed out with no luck. I keep getting the black error message box whenever I try to install the engine.ini file.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.