Posts by MemoryThePast
169 posts total, newest first.
CFFPH Address Logs November 26 2023in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - there are 2 checks of 31_10 that you need to JMP.Is Client 14_0 is still bypassable?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=dqh2111998;15466649]This is the function in GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIRE, but when I skip the check part in code, I get client error wrong information 2_5. Can you point me how to bypass 22_11. Thanks.
bool __fastcallAsk me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=CaiozinhoFC1;15464672]it's been a long time since I've worked with the weaponmgr class, but i'm curious to know how you're handling the client error since we can no longer modify the cshell and crossfire modules dIs Client 14_0 is still bypassable?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=TheCode5yndicate;15463118]I don't know why i cant message here in MPGH haha, do you mean the send packet function or just some part of it?
- - - Updated - - -
I don't know why i cant message here in MPGH haha,Is Client 14_0 is still bypassable?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=TheCode5yndicate;15463012]Hello guys its good to be back after 5 years, now i am finally updating my x32 base to x64
I already bypassed the 14_1 and up but still getting error 14_0
i dont know if its already serv
Showing the 5 most recent posts.