Posts by ChrisCopper
16 posts total, newest first.
Should I open PayPal dispute?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=niggo;14483493]@ ChrisCopper did you deal with him on MPGH at all?[/QUOTE]
I did find his services advertised on MPGH and engage with him here originally. I'm confused if I can still file a scam report as I no lo[b]UBER Referal Rides 1.5$ EACH only [CHEAPEST EVER][/b]in User Services - (withholding comment while I try to deal with seller direct)Should I open PayPal dispute?in Marketplace Talk - I have been purchasing Uber referrals from a member on the User Services forum 1x monthly for the past 4 months and paying him with PayPal. Everything went smooth in the first 3 months.
This month though 14 days laterIM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - No chat button for me. Need to follow up with a seller too re: an unreceived order.Bernie Sanders should get SUED BY ROCKSTAR GAMES!!in Spammers Corner - hahaha funny
Showing the 5 most recent posts.