Posts by greenhornet69
16 posts total, newest first.
Is the rick and morty fan base actually as bad as the memes suggest?in Entertainment - Just stay away from Mcdonalds when they get another batch of Szechuan Sauce. I had no idea how rabid some of their fanbase was.Mobile Gaming?in General Gaming - I like super mario run and pubg. I might give fortnite a try too.What games are you REALLY looking forward to?in General Gaming - Red Dead Redemption 2 for me too.Do you enjoy gaming these days?in General Gaming - The pay to win framework that some gaming companies are using is hurting industry. I miss the good old days of a one time purchase. Now you get
nickel and dimed to death.Graphic cardsin Computer Builds & Upgrades - And consider the size of your pc case too. As the high end cards create alot of heat that a smaller case can't remove.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.