Posts by Negativ3
261 posts total, newest first.
Halo: Reach Betain XBOX General Discussion - I got the beta on thursday and I thought I'd talk about a few things involved with th game.
1. No Auto-aim
Bungie seems to have removed auto-aim almost altogether making sniping and aiming a different experience.
How to use USB Xtaf Xplorerin XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs - blood_king didnt find this I did and I posted it in the same thread a week earlier than he did...View 360 Flash Drivein XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs - I have a program for viewing usb files and injecting/extracting the files. Its pretty basic but it works well because it lets you extract your profile or inject folders and w.e
Tell me if you want me to post it. I'll Which is the best game you ever played?in XBOX General Discussion - 1. Perfect Dark (N64 and XBLA)
2. Timesplitters series (original xbox)
3. Halo 3 (amazing and replayable)
4. Left 4 Dead (awesome moddin)
5. Borderlands (great game)
Love those gamesXbox 360 modding toolsin Xbox Hacking - I was only said there was nothing of value because you need a JTAG/Flashed xbox for all of those and even though this is a mod section there WERE NO MODS...
Also, I'm fully aware of MPGH's policy, I've been here long
Showing the 5 most recent posts.