Posts by thebadguy
11 posts total, newest first.
Metall Assault lag switch plus morein Metal Assault Hacks - I heard this game got a lag switch bug though Ive tried I havent been successul!
Only round 1 in outfox 2 I was able to make most of the zombies dissapeared but I get disconnected everytime!
Also try using cheat enginTrove Cheat Table (v002) [24/02/15 GMT+12]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - The game is being patched at the moment
Also what can we accomplish with this
Idk much about cheat engine
Can we get 1 hit kill with this? thatll be niceTrovein Trove Discussions & Help - Has anyone been able to hack anything from this game?Lava's Wallhack/Chams V2in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Pros and Cons of getting ban!
Cons: It will be harder and challenging and sometimes frustrating to play!
My fps was 30-50
Pros: Once u hacked you memorize enemies positions so its not that bad after all!
Lava's Wallhack/Chams V2in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Lol i finally got banned!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.