Posts by postluciano
20 posts total, newest first.
[X34.2.0] 059client - the end of reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Imjust2good4u;14859598]did you forget to change your version back to normal lol[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? Like in the bottom left corner? It says 34.2.0 or whatever it is currently on. I posted a thread in "Realm059 New Client Updatein Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - SOLVED ISSUE, DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE THREAD LOL[X34.2.0] 059client - the end of reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SoniiczzM8;14859523]what you do is go select server and pick a server, it is trying to connect to proxy which you can not
edit: sorry didnt fully read :P[/QUOTE]
I have tried several different servers. None of t[X34.2.0] 059client - the end of reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=frostlastd;14859507]i choose a character and press play then it just sits there
dark screen with character walking motion in the middle
bottom left says connected but nothing happening[/QUOTE]
I too am having th[X34.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks 059!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.