Posts by saraka
5 posts total, newest first.
Black squad no recoil(AHK CONVERTED)in Black Squad Hacks & Cheats - Isn't working at all... I do exactly same things to make that script and not working in game. My cursor won't go down in game. Only on desktop... :/Black squad no recoil(AHK CONVERTED)in Black Squad Hacks & Cheats - hariscr746 Will you do something about it ? Maybe update or some changes in this hack ? Im sad... :(Black squad no recoil(AHK CONVERTED)in Black Squad Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hariscr746;13977450]Did the gun recoil go up or down?[/QUOTE]
Gun recoil go up. But it's just the same recoil like in game(No diffrence)Black squad no recoil(AHK CONVERTED)in Black Squad Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hariscr746;13972560]I tested in game it is working on windows 7.By the way what windows are you using?[/QUOTE]
I using windows 10. When I am on desktop the cursor slowly going down when clicking but in game thiBlack squad no recoil(AHK CONVERTED)in Black Squad Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hariscr746;13966122]It works but you just need to add a lil bit of skill and you will be good to go :D.Also watch the video if you don't know how to use it.[/QUOTE]
This hack is outdated or just isn't working..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.