Posts by NortFiteUser
9 posts total, newest first.
Fiyahydrant's Galaxy Skin Fortnite Service! Constant Communication and Service!in User Services - Hello, I am from Brazil and brazilian Paypal don't have the option "Family & Friends", only "Services and Products", you will sell it ? I am a trusted member, I can send you my Paypal history, no refunds on thatPluTaniKs V-Buck Store | 13,500 for $68 USD | IM FOR BULKin User Services - My paypal doesn't allow to send money as family & friends, how much is 13,5k with fees?💎HIGH QUALITY SERVICE💎 💲 CHEAP FORTNITE V BUCKS 💲 🏆FAST ✔️SAFEin User Services - You sell packages from FN shop? I am interested on Frost Legends packCheap V-Bucks with Credit Card (Paypal Preferred)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - My paypal doesn't allow to send money as "Friends & Family" since I'm from Brazil, but I was buying with the user BlvckGame and I never scammed or stealed anyone, I just want to pay cheaper for my vbucks. I can pay with NEW METHOD | CHEAPEST FORTNITE V-BUCKS | 0 BANS | 2000+ VOUCHESin User Services - salty and angry seller, do not recommend. Says that accept paypal but it's not explicit in the thread that I need to pay the fees. Very disrespectful too...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.