Posts by liquid.bratva
6 posts total, newest first.
CS GO Prime ACC + 12 Gamesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Price updated - 25 EuroCS GO Prime ACC + 12 Gamesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Steam account. 12 Games on account - Couter Strike : Global Offensive Prime
2 Years old Steam account.
12 Games on account - Couter Strike : Global Offensive, The Walking Dead, Metro 2033, Outlast, Crusader Kings, PaydaSTEAM 15YEARS with CSGO PRIME+pack CS+ badge 10+5 Years ,change with SKINin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - what is your price?Steam ACC older than 10-15 yrsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hi. I want to buy Steam acc with at least 10 yrs on it. Dont care about the games just to be clean!
Post steam link and your price!oncagey's vouch threadin Vouches - What was Traded : Steam Acc (Fresh)
Date : 12.11.2018
Amount : 7.00$
Who Went first : I did
Comments : fast and fair trader. I strongly recomend!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.