Posts by chrispiers
3 posts total, newest first.
About VMProtect and Cheat Engine bypassing EACin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - yes ....................
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=juozuxp;14335102]Again VMProtect is not the bypass for the people who are blind there are 2 .sys files aka kernel drivers. Kernel is the bypass that you are using notAbout VMProtect and Cheat Engine bypassing EACin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I found someone selling the software online.I bought one.He give me a way to make it work.
Use VMProtect compile six file
1.Cheat Engine 6.7\win32\dbghelp.dll
2.Cheat Engine 6.7\win64\dbghelp.dll
3.Cheat Engine About VMProtect and Cheat Engine bypassing EACin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I heard that use VMProtect and Cheat Engine bypassing EAC.But I d'ont know details.Anyone knows? I used once,in my friend's PC.It's true. I'm sorry for my poor english.
我见过用VMProtect和
Showing the 3 most recent posts.