Posts by bobburger123
4 posts total, newest first.
[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fixin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - theres a shadow around everything but my character any fixs or ideas?[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O Nin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - im trying to figure out why the heck theres a giant shadow around my screen cant seem to figure it out so may someone tell me pleaseCrazy Client X30.0.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - doesn't work unless i reload browser to update client never had this happen before so i was confused anyone know?[X30.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kareneric;13962492]Where can I make it so I can shoot through obstacles? I cant find it[/QUOTE]
its probably under auto aim
Showing the 4 most recent posts.