Posts by JQAdams
25 posts total, newest first.
Office 2021 (Windows and MAC) | Windows 11 HOME/PRO | 🛡️Bitdefender🛡️3000+ Reviewsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Can I use your Windows 10 pro key to convert my OEM key to a retail version?Two new cell phonesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Zuhrain;14786965]
may I know why you prefer to find here instead online shop?[/QUOTE]
Price of the phone?Two new cell phonesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - This is what I am looking for:
2 x Google Pixel 4 - (one xl and one regular) OR
2 x Samsung S20 - (one plus and one ultra)
Also - these need to be unlocked for any network.
If you have these in hand and can ship it oWhere can I get Adobe Lightroom for free?in General - so download another one and try? IPT has a few good copiesMPGH Modern Warfare AIMBOT - LOW BAN CHANCE! DISCRETE!in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=sbuj;14595216]
yeah i just have heard that secondary partition using win 7 was the best[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by using a secondary partition with win 7? Can you explain this setup more?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.