Posts by coffee black
122 posts total, newest first.
Fix for older Hacksin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - The old hacks are mostly detected, use at your own risk...Updating your client [Aiw2]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Huey Freeman;4674043]
please don't use google translate. I can't understand you..[/quote]
well said ;)
can you try to upload the file im missing and ill see if it works in my game?Updating your client [Aiw2]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Convery;4670050]Meep? :eek:[/quote]
hi, apparantly you're a Aiw god and i've got a problem with my client. Can you please read the obove posts and help me? Thanks :)Updating your client [Aiw2]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - It updated and replaced the files I deleted but still gave me the error :(Updating your client [Aiw2]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - It's retarded, when I load up Mw2 it loads the console and almost the game but then it says "error: could not find code_post_gfx_mp.ff" then I press ok and it closes. Think that file has something to do with player stats
Showing the 5 most recent posts.