Posts by gary111
10 posts total, newest first.
i need a afk botin Combat Arms Hack Requests - i need a simple afk bot it doesnt need to be the greatest just a simple one if u know of one please let me know thanksFabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Pizzaplanets Side;4907789]how do I activate the hacks? I can get to the menu but what do I press to activate the hacks?[/QUOTE]
insert ;):party:Flameswor10's Universal Crosshair Hack [v1.1] (DirectX 9)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - patched crashed on start :(JA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Patched !! :(JA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WORKS GREAT BUT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE IT SO U CAN CHOOSE YOU OWN AIMBOT HOOK-KEY? BUT YA WORK GREAT
:rambo:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.