Posts by WrongEnemy
7 posts total, newest first.
Can I get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ImNotApersonl;14000057]You can use a HWID Spoofer but you can still get banned for ban evasion, im not sure how long it takes because i never got banned or hwid banned.
You can also buy a new motherboard or someCan I get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ImNotApersonl;13999090]if its a HWID ban, you will get banned within 1h or something[/QUOTE]
Can i bypass it somehow?Can I get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=anonymouss3221;13998889]if you really did get automatically banned then it's a HWID ban. Try buying another account from Turkey for $5 (in USD anyway) in conjunction with the HWID spoofer. That way you won't be spCan I get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=a s_h;13996795]close ur profile (mb reports) or u was cheating while game was opened?[/QUOTE]
No my game was closed wtf is this i was just asking can i get banned AGAIN or do i have HWID ban not to explain how i Can I get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=a s_h;13996637]how do you use SAM, tell me by steps pls bobo (btw less information, ur profile opened, do you use sam while playing a dbd, tell more)[/QUOTE]
Well i just cheated every achievement at once, but t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.