Posts by archey
48 posts total, newest first.
WriteProcessMemory() on keystroke?in C++/C Programming - Hey guys, again another newb question, search it a ton, but can't find an answer i want to know how to writeprocessmemory() on a keystroke i tried GetAsyncKeyState() from a tutorial here at MPGH.
This is my code:
Cold-Blooded Pro Glitchin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I've done this on PC, it does work on pc :)op7 unlim ammoin C++/C Programming - There are tutorials everywhere, I'd say WriteProccessMemory() would be the best wayEnter Cheat/Command into Game Console with C++in C++/C Programming - [quote=why06;1720282]If the console can be opened up by the tilde key you don't even have to write to memory per say. You could just send keys directly to your Fallout game via a hotkey or something.[/quote]
Thanks,Ill See yas soon.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=saturnadept;1718618]I would assume so seeing as you would have to be unbanned from 1337 posts in order to be banned for 3000 posts. Lol.[/quote]
Lol sorry, never hurts to be 100% clear
Showing the 5 most recent posts.