Posts by RedKelly
132 posts total, newest first.
Want to buy any SE like Philips, HP and Logitechin User Services - maybe try some reship companiesBtc Fees are way to highin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ReadableWig9;13348311]
This is the only argument I see being used a lot but it's completely false.
The hardware and bandwidth requirements for 8MB blocks today is negligible. By today's standards there is no excBtc Fees are way to highin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ReadableWig9;13343521]There’s only 1MB of data allowed per Bitcoin block, or in other words, only 1 MB of data allowed every 10 minutes.
Transaction capacity is currently scarce because of a limit that was placFilehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Fast easy safe.
perfectLOLACC'S FitBit Service | Cheap ✔️| Fast✔️| PP & BTC ✔️|in User Services - [QUOTE=LOLAccounts4Us;13030971]you messaged me on skype about this, I am aware of the fact its EASY to do for US when you call in, but what If I'm from the US and I'm doing an order for sweden? It's a lot harder.[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.