Posts by oli4tw
10 posts total, newest first.
AlterIW Exe not Workingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - HEy MPGH Users!
I´ve got a problem ...
I copied my MW2 directory and installed the alterIW Client Update, renamed me
in Config and started the game, but always a Windows pops up which says iw4mp is not working and th[SOLVED] AlterIW Haxxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - thx waez and also thx for your texture hack great piece of work ;) hope i´ll be that good one day =D[SOLVED] AlterIW Haxxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey Guys.
I tried AlterIW today, and wanted to use any hakcs espeacially Little Server Tool, but nothing is working why ... and is there a solvation?External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.2 - build 184in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - can´t download.... ?Fourier Aimbot By SuperNovaOA (Works with v184)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - p.s i use a new acc for free weekend
Showing the 5 most recent posts.