Posts by Hacker3303
165 posts total, newest first.
WTF!in CrossFire Discussions - It'll probably crash that noob is famous among sites posting stuff he crashed 10 computer on the other hacking site if I was here earlier I would of told yah not to download it..
But good luck with your computer I guessGuns for Reviewsin CrossFire Discussions - I got AR-80 Gatling Gun Msg and Awm- Dragon and Ak-47 silver and M4a1- silver and golden m4a1 and golden desert eagle and I got red psgthe gun hate me xDin CrossFire Discussions - Atleast your making progress..
I spent 100k zp on crates to try and get the Gatling gun and so far Fail..Specttres Tutorial On Crossfire Advanced Tacticsin CrossFire Tutorials - [quote=Specttre;1974836]STFU GTFO?[/quote]
You gtfo posting useless sht that took you 2 years to figure out LMFAO![Greengo]AutoClicker.in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - This is only useful for fat people that have trouble clicking the mouse..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.