Posts by MackZD
14 posts total, newest first.
Unable to post threadin Account Recovery & Support - Without images, it doesn't work too... I tried without images and it doesn't work, I tried to attach images it doesn't work, I uploaded to imgur and it doesn't work too...Unable to post threadin Account Recovery & Support - So I've tried to make a post there typing in a thread name test and in a box for typing I written test too, and I could make that thread, but when I try my original post it shows me that problem I listed up below.Unable to post threadin Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Liz;14020707]Yeah, it wasn't checked in your SS which is why I asked. Apart from deleting the site's cache/cookies, and trying again, nothing else I can tell you. Not an issue on our side as no other users are repUnable to post threadin Account Recovery & Support - I already checked it and the same thing just asking me to log in again...Unable to post threadin Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Liz;14016844]Those sections require thread approval by section staff. As such your thread will not appear until it is reviewed and approved. I do not see them in the pending review. Have you tried a different brow
Showing the 5 most recent posts.