Posts by TheBumbStoner
4 posts total, newest first.
[1.07] BO4 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - I just find it funny how the people who did get banned all got banned the same day last night, I got banned as wellGodmode Classin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - ahhhh good old invisible godmode this takes me back to the good ol days this was like the only hack ever used back then and then there was xp modded lobbys for black ops 1Need Aimbot + ESPin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - I have them I could tell you the hack sight but I think its against the rules yeah I got black ops 4 and blacklight esp aimbotds mis ectthe full deal and its only like 30 bucks for a package of 40 plus dope ass cheats whThey are out there...in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=Skitzzy;14016553]I've came across a player twice online who has had an aimbot that clearly showed in the end of the game. His hack also boots everyone out before the game returns everyone to the lobby to prevent h
Showing the 4 most recent posts.