Posts by Chewy_Willy
17 posts total, newest first.
Timkx's iKONIK Skin Services | 45$ Paypal/BTCin User Services - Sent a message on dcord. Looking to buy 27k vbucks.
Additionally, I think I've vouched before but I'll do it again. I've bought from this guy like 3-4 times and it's a quick and easy transaction every time. I've had n✅ Twitch Prime Accounts ✅. In-game loot ⚡ Instant delivery!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +vouch. Quick and easy purchase.Does pineapple go on pizza?in Debate Fort - I feel like it's pretty hit or miss. It depends on who's pizza it is.What phone do you currently have?in General - iPhone 7. The newer phones don't really do anything I care about.We did it, Democrats flip the US House of Representatives.in General - Republicans were expected to lose the house, especially with 30+ people not running for re-election. Winning the senate lets them keep quite a bit of control. If they were only going to win one, the senate was the right
Showing the 5 most recent posts.