Posts by H00d1y

15 posts total, newest first.

[Release] Tiger V2: Tiger Camo Variety Packin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - [quote=derpderp;3421084]:confused: LOL that kinda sucks. I had the red and green ones sitting on my computer for a while, and when I found them again, I figured I would expand the pack a little bit. I worked on it for[Release] Tiger V2: Tiger Camo Variety Packin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - Dang it! You totally beat me to the punch with that one. I hade just done the same thing last night as well. http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/MuDd6669/Random/MyTigerCamos.png No real point in uploading mine now ca[Release] Dat bus + Goldin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - Your untouched original IW files need to be in a different location, if they are still located in the Main folder it will only read them. Make a folder named "Original/Untouched/whatever" and put them in there then make Texture Request Thread (For Skins/Camos)in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - [quote=toobanooba;3397644] here you go, Location of Camo file + all camo's used in MP mode are in the red boxes http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4702/desktopwpu.png[/quote] Woot woot!! Thanks!! Dose that include tTexture Request Thread (For Skins/Camos)in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - Why the hell would you need to do that?!?!? On a side note tho, can someone give me the names of all the camo files for multiplayer camos? Thought itd be better to just ask here rather then start a new thread.....

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us