Posts by Tehkony
20 posts total, newest first.
Dama Chargeback Disputesin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14168210]
Yup chargeback through Chase. At this point if you can't get a refund through Paypal or Revoult go through your bank or credit card and chargeback your money. For many banks/ccs you have up toDama Chargeback Disputesin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Pistol;14166434]Yes from the UK.
and they will not know its a bank themselves unless the person on the phone has of course used it themselves you just say you have been a VICTIM of a online scam and have reached Dama Chargeback Disputesin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Pistol;14165931]I have charged back revolult when they wouldn't give me my money back i was of course banned but got my money back you shouldn't go into detail what revolut is you should act more of the terms of 'Dama Chargeback Disputesin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Konnie;14163733]I actually paid through Revolut aswell, got the same situation where they require a Police report to do anything. I'll try contacting my bank most likely today as I don't care too much for my RevolDama Dox Threadin Wall of Shame - [QUOTE=greenmonster79;14163743]Hey guys. I paid him through Revolut. Here is the info he gave me.
refference: 95989263
IBAN: GB98 LLOYD 30801286568290
BIC: LOYDGB2L
Also contacted Revolut but they refused to give me my
Showing the 5 most recent posts.