Posts by zU3cRAfUz
104 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a refunderin User Services - [QUOTE=BigSolid;14616991]Hello.
I wanna buy some stuff on JDsports (EU-FR) and i'm looking for a good refunder with enough experience.
Willing to pay 20% of my total order.
If you're interested Add me on IM[/QUOTE]
BonjThank you !in General - [QUOTE=Solaris;14599829]I would like to thank each one of you from MPGH Staff Team that accepted my application for "News Force".
Also congratulations to other people who got accepted /ruu[/QUOTE]
I got accepted asWORLDWIDE MARKET - MUSIC|PORN|TV|VPN|ANIME - QUALITY ✔️in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +Vouch Quick response rate and friendly service.News Force Recruitment Threadin General - Name: 1337'
Position/Section applying for: Gaming/Technology
Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10 (native language)
Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibili✔️KEY SHOP Windows Office Office 364 🛡️ ANTIVIRUSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Friendly seller, fast and responsive.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.