Posts by Emaleth
3 posts total, newest first.
Unity 3D item stats (attibutes) locationin Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - Hello,
for a little project i need to extract or at least find attributes for all items present in game. Does anyone have an idea where i might find such information? I tried looking into unity asset bundle files but eExtracting item stats from game filesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I'll do as you suggested, just wanna test few things i was able to find out so far. Thanks!Extracting item stats from game filesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello,
I post here since i don't know what would be a proper section.
The main reason i registered here is as follows:
I'm working on a little project and the most important thing i need is a file, or a series of fi
Showing the 3 most recent posts.