Posts by ddazh
13 posts total, newest first.
Coding Services | Websites | Apps | Tools | Homework/Assignments | Debugging | Morein User Services - I need help with a C++ homework assignment that focuses on implementing selection sort on a doubly linked list. I added you on IM. Please get back to me asap.💚 Dazn.com || Ultra HD/4K Live Sports TV || Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused 💛in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Huge vouch for Schiphol ! Fast & easy delivery :)Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - [QUOTE=zoomzoomzoom;14458018]unfortunately to say I got an email from UPS that my claim was closed and as a result my refund with Adorama failed. Not sure what happened during the process because I followed everything heBETUWIN | CS:GO BETTING SERVICE [High Winrate, Daily Picks]in User Services - https://i.ibb.co/YNZVk0K/B4-E56773-5435-47-F6-ADAB-3-D79-B84-BC17-C.jpg
First day of using his service & 3/4 picks won! Not bad at all. /babaBETUWIN | CS:GO BETTING SERVICE [High Winrate, Daily Picks]in User Services - Just purchased a week sub, gonna see how it goes! Transaction & communication with BgkillerBG was very easy and smooth. Can't wait to start betting 😃
Showing the 5 most recent posts.