Posts by Flame2
11 posts total, newest first.
Ban Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - Am I going to get any response from Dave84311? A permanent ban is to extreme a punishment for a harmless action.Ban Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14037397]
Its called defending myself o.O, want me to be bitch made or something?[/QUOTE]
Call it what you want. How can you defend yourself when I accused you for something you didn't deny. Back to maBan Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14037368]
M this is the final thing i reply with[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Joker;14036979]
I dont care about this so I'm gonna stop replying[/QUOTE]
Imagine being a staff member and lying in a staff dispute iroBan Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14037374]
whats the point of quoting that then?[/QUOTE]
So I could speak with Dave? To demonstrate that a permanent ban is too heavy a punishment for a harmless action? O.o Go back to whatever you wereBan Appeal for Flamesin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Joker;14037368]
You admitted yourself to sharing the link over IM this is the final thing i reply with[/QUOTE]
Your point is? Im not trying to deny it. Why would I lie? This would only make myself look bad e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.