Posts by bighackerROT
5 posts total, newest first.
ZAuto Nexusin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - What happened to ZAuto Nexus? I just got back into the game and it seems to have disappeared...Updated client? 31.1.2in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Just wait for the creators to update their clients.RealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gorgor;14074134]same here, was try to make some DAMAGE packet stuff..
as long as i am in the nexus its fine, once i get in a realm the proxy close.[/QUOTE]
I talked to him on ******* and he is aware of the isRealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - When I make a new plugin it crashes when connecting to a new realm.K Relay Unlimitedin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't work anymore can mods make this thread outdated?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.