Posts by Schyler
84 posts total, newest first.
[Nexon] Online Birthday Crackerin Combat Arms Discussions - Proxy list is completely dead again, since 2 hours ago. I got a cronjob email telling me to get an updated list, and so I shall, shortly.
Jobs currently being executed will be paused for a little while, about 24 hours, What should I getin C++/C Programming - The second book sounds interesting.[Help]Birthday Crackerin Visual Basic Programming - Use this as a base. It's in C#.NET though, but it's not a big stretch from VB.NET. I don't take credit for writing this, it's Howei's.
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Net;
using System.Text;
namespace NexAll hacks patched!in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=trigot;1775559]I think its the injectors that they are detecting.[/quote]
Theyre not detecting anything, just with every HS update, a new bypass needs to be written.
It's standard protocol. I would have imag[Nexon] Online Birthday Crackerin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=KingDot;1774952]llOll. You sound like a guy that's working for them XD [Not funny =.= ]
aNyWaYs, I'm not going to use this since I don't trust it. Sure. It can be legit. But meh. If I wanted to change my pass..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.