Posts by crazytr4
66 posts total, newest first.
Selling DayZ Keys (TRUSTED) (New Topic)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - hey mate.. im try to reach you for 1 week.. You are always away on skype.
as you know. which key give you to me, they all got banned and one of them was working when you gave me.. after 10hr, it was global banned too. asSelling DayZ Keys (TRUSTED) (New Topic)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - hey mate.. I got banned somehow.. I dont use any hack with key.. time is: 22:49 , since i bought the key and got banned after 18hr .. can u replace it please?
I think the fist user of key used hack and got banned after iSelling DayZ Keys (TRUSTED) (New Topic)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I would like to buy key. I'm on skype :)Fast Respawn after deathin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Thescruu;6691624]Do you really know it was instatly? Maybe he is just fast and he use cheats to get gear again...[/QUOTE]
I'm sure of it. Because he's always respawning in 0.1 second in the same place.. There was Fast Respawn after deathin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I killed a hacker guy and he instantly respawned another place with all gear he has. How did he do it? Anyone know this script / is it undetected?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.