Posts by darkfireninja1
46 posts total, newest first.
Team Despair (Griefing, Games, Videos, & More)in Minecraft Discussions - Thanks for the posts, I will add you guys on skype. Applications are closed for now.Team Despair (Griefing, Games, Videos, & More)in Minecraft Discussions - Accepted! Welcome to the team, I will add your skypeTeam Despair (Griefing, Games, Videos, & More)in Minecraft Discussions - http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/lolimdead/teamdespairtreyfx.png
This is not a team that just does minecraft griefing, instead we will be doing a wide assortment of activities.
Team Despair is looking for actTeam MPGH: Recruitingin Minecraft Discussions - Application-
Name: Ken
Skype: GeneralHeir
Age: 15
Task: Greifing, might be able to do some recording within the future.Combat arms (Major 1, 8%, record reset, 50k gp | 3 Perms | Nice inbox) [[RSGP]]in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - No thank you, I am not looking for accounts right now, sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.