Posts by matthieu503
149 posts total, newest first.
[0.3x] SA-MP RCON Crackerin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=9mmx19;8341011]Is it supposed to kick your internet's ass?[/QUOTE]
If your internet slows down just by this... I don't know what to say.
This program sends 1 thread for each password it tries.Softnyx | WolfTeam Chamsin WolfTeam Hacks - No shit it doesn't work, how about you guys take the time to look at the date and read the comments{Development} WT WAS Hack ALPHAin WolfTeam General - Honestly, I stopped making WT hacks, ik I said I would complete it but:
Aeria has just improved their hacking system making me having to update it every time
I've been getting inbox spammed by so many leechers asking forI have created a memory read class for beginnersin Visual Basic Programming - This method has been out for a pretty long time now. You can search it on MPGH search. C+P/Edit a few words much?Speedtest.net-Spooferin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Julma Henri;8094160]How can you make one of these?[/QUOTE]
From looking at this, as it shows the user agents and everything, I'm guessing the coder used firebug or something similar to record connections to spee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.