Posts by kwiksh0t
18 posts total, newest first.
Trying to get BFH hacks:/in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I was just trying to see if anyone knows how to get around it... I wasnt telling anyone to try giving your cell out yourself or anything like that... Sorry for anything i did wrong. But does anyone know how to get arounTrying to get BFH hacks:/in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I go to this website and to download there hacks i need to give them a cell # and they text you a pin and after you type in the pin you can get the links to the downloads... I done it before but now its asking for anothe[RELEASE] DDS2IWI for MW2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Very nice, easy download. the only thing is i dont know how to work it, therefor can someone make a tut on it, or just a 1,2,3...list, Thanks :Dexternal tut?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Thanks for the help ^-^ and is there any programs you think i should know about if im using d3d or c++?external tut?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I was wanting to know if anyone knows a good place to start to learn about external MWF 2 hacks. I would love to find some kind of tutorial on it so i may upload my own for the people of MPGH. Any help on this thread or
Showing the 5 most recent posts.