Posts by plasticman55
3 posts total, newest first.
How to run a Russian key version without a VPNin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=ginuz;9946171]yes, it works. In the same way like BO2 before patch.[/QUOTE]
Did they patch this method in Blops2?How to run a Russian key version without a VPNin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - Try setting the steam_appid.txt to read-only. The first time I added the file it got deleted by the game and I got that error, but then it worked after I set it to read-only.How to run a Russian key version without a VPNin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - Hi, here is a quick tutorial on how to run the game from a Russian CD-key version without needing a VPN every time you start the game. It is very simple
1. Close Steam
2. Connect to a Russian VPN (use google to find one)
Showing the 3 most recent posts.